Monday, January 30, 2012

Ono Recipes


I'm trying to get more kinetic on posting on here.  I'm already falling slightly behind on my roi diet, but I'm diving tomorrow, so I'm sure I can grab one and catch up.  I want to make ceviche with it.  I think it will be the perfect texture for that.
The reason I haven't eaten roi this week, is because I have so many other fish to go through already- most notably some ono.
I mentioned to Mikey the other day that ono is one of my favorite fish.  "For what?" he asked.  "To shoot, to eat, to see?"  The answer is: all of the above.
The ono looks like a good sports car, sleek and refined but still somehow mean and dangerous.  It moves nonchalantly, like a master predator should.  You'll never see one having a panic attack like an uhu, or hovering about brainlessly like a roi.  They're so cool, but most of all, I just like to eat them.  I really like eating them.
I have some steaks to cook this evening.  I haven't thought about how I'll cook them yet.  You don't have to think about it.  If you've arrived at this article to learn an ono recipe, quit wasting time.  Just put it in a pan and shake some pepper on it.  Or don't even do that; just go raw.  Anyway, we should both get going... every second we spend here is a second of ono hunting lost.

No comments:

Post a Comment